Sales terms and conditions
- From every customer is expected that he acknowledges and accepts the sales terms and conditions, stipulated hereafter, when he places an order.
- We will do every in our power to deliver the ordered goods as soon as possible. Circumstances such as strike, fire, flooding and similar circumstances are considered as force majeure if they cause the delivery to be delayed or impossible. We are not obliged to prove the unforeseen character and the force majeure of the circumstance and the corresponding unfeasibility of the contract. If the circumstances make the execution of the order difficult or impossible, we will reserve the right to cancel the sales, without any obligation on our side.
- We apply the GDPR legislation.
- Privacy statement: your data is kept by us for an indefinite period. This information includes: name, address, telephone number, email address, possibly VAT / Company number, order history.
- We only use your data for: the accounting and invoicing, shipping, follow-up of your orders (we can contact you if we suspect you have ordered an incorrect book).
- Your data is never shared with third parties, nor do we send newsletters.
- You can consult your data. It suffices to send us an email for this. We undertake to deliver the stored data to the customer free of charge, at the request of the customer, at least within 30 days. You can have this data changed or removed at any time.
- Our rates and catalogue prices are valid for 1 year as from the publication date. Unforeseen increases of the manufacturing costs or unfavourable exchange rates can oblige us to modify certain prices before this date.
- When filling in the order form, the buyer cannot appeal to writing- or calculation errorsd in the unit price or total amount. The catalogue prices or the published prices are legitimate.
- In case of a price difference, only the prices in the shop are valid.
- All prices, published and stated in the catalogue, are inclusive of VAT.
- For deliveries per mail, the following rates are applied as a contribution to delivery- and administration costs: Click here to view our postage rates
- Partitura cannot be made liable for issues and costs caused by absence and/or relocation of the customer or due to an incorrectly stated address. In such a case, the delivery will be resend after payment for the additional shipping costs.
- The delivery times are indicative and cannot be a reason to cancel the sale, neither to claim compensation for the buyer.
- All goods remain property of the seller until full payment for the purchase has been made.
- All our invoices are payable in cash to Partitura. We reserve the right to invoice for goods according to the deliveries, even if it concerns a partial delivery.
- All bank costs and transfer costs are for the account of the buyer. He needs to take this into account when making his payments. Payments need to be made in EUR.
- Cancellation of the contract for whatever reason, is only possible if the seller agrees and if payment of a compensation, by the buyer, of 30% of the total purchase amount is made, excluding administration and shipping costs.
- The law "Distance selling" provides the right to cancel the sale within 14 calendar days after the purchase, to be counted as from the day after the delivery to the consumer. The consumer can use his right of withdrawal. The purchased product can be exchanged or returned if it is complete and unused and in the original, undamaged packaging (as far as possible). Products that have been damaged or used cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Before you can send back an article, you first have to obtain a return number. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at: For Belgium: 014 42 80 35 for the Netherlands and other countries: 0032 1442 8035.
- Exceptions: The following articles cannot be exchanged and/or returned: - software, DVD's, CD's of which the seal has been broken
- The costs for the returning of an article are for the account of the buyer. Articles have to be sent back in a solid wrapping so that they arrive undamaged. If possible, use the packaging in which the product was sent to you. If you have paid a pro forma amount, Partitura will refund this amount as soon as possible and not later than 30 days after returning the article. The refund will be made the same way as the payment was made (bank transfer/PayPal).
- Articles are replaced at no extra cost in case of a manufacturer error or printing errors. In this case, please email us at email@example.com or phone us on: For Belgium: 014 42 80 35 for the Netherlands and other countries: 0032 1442 8035.
- A normal warranty applies to all manufacturer-, printing error or premature wearing out.
- All complaints have to be sent to us in writing and within eight days after reception of the goods. If not, the buyer is to accept the goods as is.
- Our liability is limited in any case to the replacement of defect parts, books, partitions, on condition that our liability can be proven.
- In case of non-payment of an invoice on the due date, we are authorised to suspend all deliveries and, if we require, legally cancel all contracts with the buyer who does not pay or who pays too late. Any deposits paid remain our property and we have no other obligation than to inform the buyer of this measure by registered letter.
- In case of an express agreement and except in cases of requested and accepted extension of payment, non-payment of an invoice on the due date will result in the following actions:
- - the immediate receivability of all amounts still due.
- - payment of a compensation amounting to 15% of the remaining sums due.
- - payment of interest of 1% per month on the amounts still due without an obligation to notify the buyer of this measure.
|The Inner Game Of Music||Pop en Jazz Analyse Deel 1||K3 Hits||Spreken en Zingen|