E-Z Play Today Volume 239: The Big Book of Children's Songs
61 Songs that children know and love. Contents: , (Go Tell Aunt Rhody) The Ole Grey Goose Is Dead, (I Wish I Was In) Dixie, (Oh, My Darling) Clementine, A Bicycle Built For Two (Daisy Bell), A-Hunting We Will Go, Ach Du Lieber Augustin (O My Dearest Augustine), Amazing Grace, America, The Beautiful, Animal Fair, Au Clair De La Lune, Battle Hymn Of The Republic, Be Kind To Your Web-Footed Friends, Beautiful Brown Eyes, Billy Boy, Bingo, Buffalo Gals (Won't You Come Out Tonight?), Camptown Races, Chiapanecas, Cindy, Cockles And Mussels (Molly Malone), Columbia, The Gem Of The Ocean (The Red, White And Blue), Comin' Through The Rye, Down By The Riverside, Down By The Station, For He's A Jolly Good Fellow, Grandfather's Clock, Greensleeves, He's Got The Whole World In His Hands, Home On The Range, Home Sweet Home, Humpty Dumpty, Hush, Little Baby, I Gave My Love A Cherry (The Riddle Song), It's Raining, It's Pouring, John Brown's Body, John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, Kum Ba Yah, Li'l Liza Jane (Go Li'l Liza), Little Boy Blue, Little Brown Jug, Long, Long Ago, Lullaby (Cradle Song), Marianne, Merrily We Roll Along, Michael Row The Boat Ashore, My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean, My Country, 'Tis Of Thee (America), Oh Dear! What Can The Matter Be?, Oh! Susanna, Old Dan Tucker, Old King Cole, On Top Of Old Smoky, Over The River And Through The Woods, Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater, Please Tell Me Why, Polly Wolly Doodle, Ring Around The Rosie, Rock-A-Bye, Baby, Sailing, Sailing, She Wore A Yellow Ribbon, She'll Be Comin' 'Round The Mountain, Shenandoah, Short'nin' Bread, Sidewalks Of New York, Skip To My Lou, Sweet Betsy From Pike, Swing Low, Sweet Chariot, Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-Der-E, The Big Rock Candy Mountain, The Blue Tail Fly (Jimmy Crack Corn), The Caissons Go Rolling Along, The Crawdad Song, The Man On The Flying Trapeze, The Old Gray Mare, The Red River Valley, The Yellow Rose Of Texas, There Was An Old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe, There's A Hole In The Bottom Of The Sea, Tourelay, Tourelay, Toyland, Tramp! Tramp! Tramp!, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, When Johnny Comes Marching Home, When The Saints Go Marching In, You're A Star.
The E-Z Play® Today songbook series is the shortest distance between beginning music and playing fun! Features of this series include:
- full-size books - large 9" x 12" format features easy-to-read, easy-to-play music
- accurate arrangements - simple enough for the beginner, but with authentic-sounding chords and melody lines (big notes, letters in notes (C, D, E, ...))
- minimum number of page turns
- thousands of songs - an incredible array of favorites, from classical and country to Christmas and contemporary hits
- lyrics - most arrangements include complete song lyrics
- most up-to-date registrations - books in the series contain a general registration guide, as well as individual song rhythm suggestions
- guitar chord chart - all songs in the series can also be played on guitar, and many E-Z PLAY® TODAY songbooks include a guitar chord chart.
This item is currently out of stock. Delevery time is usually one week (choral items 3-4 weeks), depending on the stock at the supplier / publisher. If it's urgent please contact us for more information.
Ref: 28627 Prijs: € 17.00 Voeg toe aan uw bestelling