Clarinet Basics - Paul Harris
Clarinet Method. Book With CD.
Paul Harris’s Clarinet Basics series is widely regarded as the leading method for beginner clarinet players and their teachers.
This new edition of Clarinet Basics Pupil’s Book (with CD) offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities, pull-out fingering chart and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Clarinet Basics. Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2.
- a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre
- warm ups and fun original exercises
- invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
- helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
- duets throughout – ideal for group teaching
- pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
- CD containing piano and clarinet accompaniments to play along with.
This item is currently out of stock. Delevery time is usually 2 weeks, depending on the stock at the supplier / publisher. If it's urgent please contact us for more information.
Ref: 53699 Prijs: € 14.90 Voeg toe aan uw bestelling