Jazz Composition Theory and Practice - Ted Pease
Book with online audio.
Based upon the Berklee Jazz Composition and Arranging Curriculum, this fully comprehensive guide covers all aspects of writing effective and inventive Jazz compositions. Features include:
- A full range of styles from the Blues to Fusion and beyond.
- Melodies created using intervallic patterns, guide tone lines, compound lines, antecedent/consequent phrasing and melodic tension.
- All aspects of tonal and modal harmony including inversions, pedal points and reharmonisation.
- Elements of form including intros, endings, interludes and backgrounds.
- Apply knowledge to any kind of soloist or ensemble, from Sax to Big Band.
All elements of the book are complemented by the accompanying online audio, including a listening tour of an entire extended Jazz work. A highly substantial and important volume.
Dit artikel is in voorraad
Ref: 59706 Prijs: € 41.28 Voeg toe aan uw bestelling