Chamber Music Method for Strings 4: Easy Classical Strings - Pejtsik
At first sight, this publication appears to be a collection of pieces, for the technical studies, not too attractive but so characteristic of tutors, are missing. Yet the selection of the works, their order according to the development of ensemble playing and the advice includeed after the foreword and containing proposals for the technical realization of ensemble playing in the case of certain typical pieces ╩ these all make this publication a tutor.The works form a cross-section of a longer period of the history of chamber music and offer an insight into the different methods of composition.
Volume IV introduces the student into the art ofperforming Viennese Classical string quartets. The gradeof difficulty is somewhat higher than that of the preceding volumes but these volume is based on them in an organic way.
1. Albrechtsberger, Johann Georg: Quartetto in la maggiore
2. Haydn, Joseph: Quartetto in re maggiore (Hob. III:11)
3. Boccherini, Luigi: Quartetto in la maggiore, op. 26, no. 4
4. Hoffstetter, Roman: Quartetto in do maggiore
5. Haydn, Joseph: Quartetto in re minore, op. 42 (Hob. III:43)
6. Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Quartetto in sol maggiore (K 156/134b)
7. Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Quartetto in do maggiore (K 157)
8. Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Adagio e Fuga (K 546)
9. Beethoven, Ludwig van: Quartetto in fa maggiore
Transcription of the piano sonata in E major, op. 14, no. 1
This item is currently out of stock. Delevery time is usually 2-3 weeks, depending on the stock at the supplier / publisher. If it's urgent please contact us for more information.
Ref: 651 Prijs: € 52.95 Voeg toe aan uw bestelling